Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Locked Bucks

blakesburg

PMA Member
Just got this pic of these bucks that a cousin of mine found back in Nov. Haven't seen them yet but look to be a couple of dandies.
5293-locked.found_by_k_self_original.jpg

Wow, I would like to see more pics of those 2. I got some major eye strain trying to figure out what each buck was. All I know is the buck on the left has 7 almost typical points on the right beam, I know the g-3 and 4th point have a common base, but what is the other side? Sucks to lose 2 great bucks like that.

Found right in a field entrance right, Moravia/Centerville area. Seen that on cell phones all over here in Monroe County.

2 dandy bucks for sure, should make an awesome display. Congrats to him on the once in a lifetime find.

arrrgh11 said:
I posted these in the PMA forums. I found these on Saturday.

Man, I wanna say I say I had an encounter with a buck with very similar genetics. Hard to say when I never got pics of him.

I was thinking the picture looked familiar as well. don't recall where I've seen it though. Couple of awesome bucks regardless.

Found right in a field entrance right, Moravia/Centerville area. Seen that on cell phones all over here in Monroe County.

2 dandy bucks for sure, should make an awesome display. Congrats to him on the once in a lifetime find.

Same ones....west of Moravia

Top Bottom