Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lone wolf Treestands

B

Bobcat

mdwsthntr, I have 20 portable stands 5 of which are Lone Wolfs, the others are an assortment of API's, North Stars, a Loggy,
and a Gorilla, and the Lone Wolfs are by a long shot my favorites, they are easy to hang,lightweight, dead quiet, and are like standing on concrete.I've also used their climber which is a real good set-up but for all of my hunting I stick with the portables,
just because I like to have some background cover in the tree. Just my 2 cents.

Steve

MDWSTHNTR, THOSE LONE WOLFS ARE ONE OF THE BEST OUT THERE BUT THEY ARE PRICEY.WOULD HATE TO HAVE ONE STOLEN OR NEED TO HAVE 5 OR 6 OF THEM LAYING AROUND. WE WENT TO THE GORRILA KONGS THIS YEAR FOR A FIELD TEST. WE HUNG THEM IN AUGUST AND HUNTED THEM IN NOV.FOR THE MONEY NOT SURE YOU'LL FIND ANYTHING BETTER,DEAD QUIET AND VERY COMFORTABLE.WE ALREADY UNLOADED OUR OTHER STANDS GOING 100% GORRILLA NEXT YEAR.ONLY COMPLAINT IS THE PADDING IN THE SEAT HOLDS WATER. WE ARE GOING TO REPLACE IT WITH CLOSED CELL FOAM. MY 2CENTS NRRICK

I use the rivers edge big foot treestand and have no complaints. They are sturdy, quiet, and best of all cost about $60. That means you can buy three for the price of similar lone wolf stands. I have hunted mine for 4 years now and they appear to be in the same condition as when I purchased them.

Have any of you guys used or heard anything about Lone Wolf treestands?
I am currently using API lok ons, but had some trouble with them this year and i am thinking of switching. ANY FEEDBACK WOULD BE APPRECIATED. Thanks

Top Bottom