Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Long time lurker

K2JR

First time poster
Just thought i would say hi and start posting and getting involved. This is a great site and i love reading the posts. Will be getting my PMA so I can read in the elite club .. lol ... Any way You guys are always great with advice and pics so Kudos to all for a fabulous site.

Kenneth

Welcome to the site!!! You will enjoy the PMA section, worth every 64 quarters, 160 dimes, 320 nickels or 1600 pennies you spend!!!

(man I hope I did my math right on that one!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JETHRO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice to have you here. Like Ghost said "Post away"! </div></div>

Well a bit more on what and how i hunt. I am an avid bird man hunt the ducks geese and pheasents a lot. I am a meat hunter for deer mostly so i shoot a lot does. I take most of my does during shotgun but i use my muzzy. I won a bow about 3 yrs ago and I have been out several times but yet to take one. taken the bow turkey hunting but no either. Which is good cause it is to much fun. any way that is about it.

Top Bottom