Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lookin for a new camera

Bryan95

I have looked through the stickied thread but am still undecided on what I trail camera should get. I am possibly thinking the bushnell but im not sure. I have a stealth cam right now and it does ok. I am not looking to spend too much maybe try >200 but could spend a little more

Check out last years Bushnell cameras. JJohnson was pimping them and they are awesome. My brother picked one up and couldn't be happier. Not sure what the model is called, but check in there for some threads created by JJ and they will be there.

Bushnell

M80

M80 is much brighter. This is a 2010 bushnell model. I don't know if the 2011 are any brighter.

You can buy two M80s for the price of one bushnell in most cases.

Mobile Cooter using IW

Last edited:
I personally would go with DLC Covert Camers, we have used Bushnells in the past and I think the quality is just a tad better from the Coverts IMO. However, both the m80 and bushnells are still great cams!

I'm going to be stumbling upon some Bushnell cams at very good prices soon. They were an exclusive for Dicks or something. They are just like the Bushnell now but are 5 to 7 mp and the IR bulbs are in a different configuration. Sales rep stopped yesterday and said they were getting a couple hundred in. I will know more soon. I think they will sell in the $130 range.

Bryan95 said:
Thanks cooter i remember that bass pro had those m80s on sale a little while ago too I think

Scheels had them on sale for.$99.99 they are back up to $129.99. But if you play hard ball they will come down to $109.

One thing I will say is the battery life in the Bushnell is better. The price you have to pay for the brightness.

If you are gonna run on video I would use lithium batteries.

M80s also have a plot stalker. I have never used it tho.

Mobile Cooter using IW

I am also considering getting a m80 now and maybe a little later get a bushnell. If they are on sale for 130 I would buy one right now. Keep me updated on that sale at dicks. I think I want more than 1 camera for all the land we have to hunt

M80s also have a plot stalker.
Mobile Cooter using IW

Bushnell's have "Field Scan" mode which is pretty much the same thing. I bought a M80 first and couldn't get the dang thing to work so I returned it and got a Bushnell. You can pick one up from Amazon for like $150. I've had mine out since the beginning of August and I still have over 90 percent battery and the last month and half I've run it on video mode. Love this cam.

Top Bottom