Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Looking for 55 gallon barrels…

Pops

PMA Member
I’m building a small dock soon and am looking for 1-2 x 55 gallon, plastic, sealed “blue barrels “. Anyone know where some are available near Van Buren, Henry, Jefferson counties? Of course, I’m looking for a bargain. Thank you!

I’m building a small dock soon and am looking for 1-2 x 55 gallon, plastic, sealed “blue barrels “. Anyone know where some are available near Van Buren, Henry, Jefferson counties? Of course, I’m looking for a bargain. Thank you!

Post a wanted ad on Craigslist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In some states the use of plastic barrels is prohibited, because muskrats and beavers chew holes in them and sometimes make homes in them. This is not to mention all the other plastic items floating or on the waters edge from where then were discarded. The plastic barrels are hard to keep under a dock and often break losse and flot away. the foam filled plastic blocks from a local supply house work much better for docks.

In some states the use of plastic barrels is prohibited, because muskrats and beavers chew holes in them and sometimes make homes in them. This is not to mention all the other plastic items floating or on the waters edge from where then were discarded. The plastic barrels are hard to keep under a dock and often break losse and flot away. the foam filled plastic blocks from a local supply house work much better for docks.
Good information, thanks!

Top Bottom