Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Looking For a Land Lease Eastern Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.

djm029

I just found out today that my property that I currently leased in muscatine co. has now been sold, so here I sit trying to start all over again. I was just seeing if anyone had property that they would be willing to lease in eastern Iowa, I would only bow hunt the property since all of my gun hunting is done in WI. Please PM me if anyone has a parcel (small or large) or knows of anyone looking to lease. The lease would only be for myself just during the early bow season. Thank you

Way too many of these threads coming up lately. We should think about a seperate forum to corral them all together.

I'm agreeing with you about the amount of these threads but for me being fairly new to Iowa and not owning land here it's a place to start. Door knocking comes next but please don't be offended by all of these posts some people just aren't as fortunate as others to have private land

Door knocking should come first. Also offer to help with some work around the farm. I see why people ask for money to offer hunting rights as the land wasn't free, but many can work out something else with you. This forum just seems to have several of these threads come up each week. It would be better to have a seperate forum to facilitate.

Altiman94 said:
Door knocking should come first. Also offer to help with some work around the farm. I see why people ask for money to offer hunting rights as the land wasn't free, but many can work out something else with you. This forum just seems to have several of these threads come up each week. It would be better to have a seperate forum to facilitate.

Many of the people on here are serious deer hunters and the odds that anyone will respond are slim to none. You are much better served to talk face to face with property owners.

I know of a lot of people who lease. I'm not looking to stir the pot with other members on this forum but please only respond if you have or know of any lease options for eastern Iowa. This whole bashing and putting others down is the stuff that isn't necessary. If you dont have anything then there isn't a reason to post. Thanks

No one is putting anyone down, but there's really no reason to 'bump' these type of threads. Your membership join date and amount of posts makes me think the only reason you joined this forum is to find land.

Nobel goal for sure, but not likely to happen on a forum. Put your boots on, get in your truck, and knock on some doors.

Ok membership date is due to the fact that I am NEW to the state. And yes I don't post just to rack up my statistics. Thanks anyways to those who posted, but I will just stick to archery talk to get some insight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom