Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Looking for a new scope....

TLHAWK

Just ordered a new RRA ATH Carbine tonight. Going to use it for coyote hunting mainly. Won't be in for a 8-12 weeks so I have a bit of time to do some optics shopping. I'm looking to spend in the $200-300 dollar range. I'm looking for recommendations for the best "bang for your buck" optics in that price range. Thanks in advance!

I just got the Nikon Inline xr bdc....wow, great scope. I think it was $220 at scheels.... 5" eye relief. Field of view pops right up as soon as you shoulder it. 3X9X40...

I have had really good luck with Burris scopes. Most have a "forever warranty". I'd suggest a 4.5-14x42. Great scope with a great warranty. I have Burris on my shotgun, 44 mag rifle, and my AR. My brother has two of them, and my dad has one. Never had any issues.

If its mainly for coyotes I'd get the coyote scope by Nikon. Scope is a beauty lets you do alittle more things then a regular scope.

For those of you who own the Nikon coyote scope how big are the BDC circles on the coyote when they are at 200-300 yds? Does the circle cover most of the animal or is it still possible to pick out a good aim point?

I just ordered a Redfield Revolution 3-9x50 with accu range 260 bucks for my 30-06. Everything I read about them no one had any complaints. Leupold bought the company.

I have a nikon coyote special 4.5-14 and on 14 power at 100 yards the circle is about 10-12 inches. I am not sure about further. The coyote special has a circle instead of actual crosshairs incase you didnt know as well

scope

Check out vortex diamondback .....i just topped my era with a 3.5 x10x50. Vortex has great optics for the money ....warranty can't be beat also!

I've been very pleased with all of the Redfield scopes. Been putting a ton on lately. I've never liked the thick black outline you get on a Nikon scope. I've always used Leupold stuff for this reason and the Redfields are similar to a Leupold.

I would look at the Weaver Tactical 3-10 x 40. It's a midway usa exclusive and at $300 its a steal. Mil- mil adjustments and mil dot reticle. I used one on my rem 700 in WY and its a great scope.

I read this forum it's really nice and informative i really like it i get most of useful information from it... which can prove beneficial for me i was need some similar post's but i get your post on first search on Google search engine it's fulfill my need i really appreciate it and keep it up!!!!!

Top Bottom