Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Looking for an apprentice cameraman :)

Scooonie

Hey, guys! I'm looking for someone that would be interested in learning how to film deer hunts or who already has experience. I film for a production company and due to family issues with my other cameraman I'm in need! I'm in the Des Moines area and I'm covered on the weekends so it would be week day hunts. So if anyone has the time and is REALLY interested please let me know. I would be grateful! You can shoot me a PM on here and I will also leave my e-mail address. Thanks!

Scooonie@hotmail.com That's three o's.

Hey.. I drill with Hewlett and I'll be up that way this weekend for drill, the 6th and 7th. I just tagged out yesterday for archery and already had the 8th and 9th scheduled off of work. I could give ya those two days worth possibly as long as I can get someone to take care of stuff around home for an extra couple days.

I prefer to kill 'em rather than film 'em. but you and your camera are welcome to tag along..............

I tagged out halloween night, I've done some play around stuff with some buddies who hunt for Real hunting. I've got mon wed and friday off from school and since I tagged out I'd be more than willing to help ya out. I also live in Ames and Des Moines isn't too far away. Shoot me a PM if your still in need of some help.

Josh

Top Bottom