Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Looking for Gorilla hang on stand with Mesh seat

Talonted

I bought a bunch of these 2 years ago and can't seem to find them anymore. If anyone has 1 (or more) in good shape please reply or PM me.

Thanks!!

gorillanset.jpg

Last edited:
If a guy was good at making stuff I bet you could convert a lot of stands to that. Looks comfy.

We bought 12 basic stands from Menards last year when there were on sale and "converted" them to the same basic design. We actually made the seat/mesh/cloth removable so you can carry the mesh with you to the stand and put it on, it's very uncomfortable to sit if you don't have one, which keeps people out. Just an idea for a few others if you hunt in heavily populated areas...

if you dont want to make one or convert anything i would go with the gorilla king kong expedition hx. this stand is the most comfortable hang on stand i've sat in. the seat has a real nice contour to it with plenty of strength and durability to last for multiple seasons. it goes for $150 so it wont break the bank. i know scheels carries it so go check it out before you try to modify anything. you'll be pleased.

Top Bottom