Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Looking for lab pups

ajadams

PMA Member
I was just wondering if anyone new of any breeders that may have some lab pups avaiable soon. I am kind of looking for the smaller British style lab. I would prefer eastern ia or western Ill but may drive farther.

Thanks Aj

I can check with my dad. We used to breed but just retired our female and our dogs were large labs. I'll get back to you if he knows anyone.

I'm looking for a breeder also, not for labs though.. looking for a female Doberman pup, preferably a red or fawn color.. its for my dad for a b-day/retirement gift!! Thanks guys.

Last edited:
No idea if they have any, but elk river kennels near Clinton may be an option. He's a buddy of mines dad. I've hunted behind several of his dogs and have a lot of good things to say about them. Great guy too.

No idea if they have any, but elk river kennels near Clinton may be an option. He's a buddy of mines dad. I've hunted behind several of his dogs and have a lot of good things to say about them. Great guy too.

Do you have a name or number for me? That is very close for me. Couldnt find a website. PM me if you want. Thanks

Top Bottom