Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Looking to purchase 2 trail camera with IR any suggestions?

Baranx4

I'm looking for two IR cameras and want to keep the price under $200 each. I previously wasted money on two wildview IR cameras and don't want to have the same problem. I would prefer something small that can be hidden in plain site as we have constant trespassers on our property.

Thanks in advance.

Rich

The Bushnell Trophy cams are hard to beat, I will probably buy a half a dozen or so for the next season.

Every cam has a chance to have a glitch and be a problem, that being said, there are other cams out there similar sized and features around the same price

I LOVE the Covert II's. I have 4 of them, awesome!!! Battery life is incredible, size, ease of use, quality, etc.

The Bushnell Trophy cams are hard to beat, I will probably buy a half a dozen or so for the next season.

Every cam has a chance to have a glitch and be a problem, that being said, there are other cams out there similar sized and features around the same price

I LOVE the Covert II's. I have 4 of them, awesome!!! Battery life is incredible, size, ease of use, quality, etc.

Internally are these two cameras basically the same? Need a camera with good quality IR pictures. My cameras were terrible with IR, just a big blur with movement.

never used a covert, but im as cheap as they come and id spent my cash on the bushnell without question. they work great, take a beautiful photo, and the battery life is unbelievable.

Ordered two covert II cameras

Just waiting for delivery now. Is there a reason you can't put in a sd card greater than 2 G?

Top Bottom