Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Louie

ironwood

My dad passed away last week and today we will celabrate his homecoming as a family. He was great man in many ways but most of all, to me, he was a man of true integrity. Last night my sister shared at the podium a story of a recent vistit by a Father Tim. When Pop was asked if he wanted to take confession he replied " oh father Tim what kind of trouble could I get into here at the nursing home". :grin: We have cried and we have laughed and I am thankful for the home he has now.

Thanks for the flowers

I am very sorry for you loss. Integrity is hard to find these days, that is why He only takes the best of them. My prayers are with you and your family.

I am very sorry to hear of the passing of your father Mike. Keep your chin up my friend, the memories will always be there.

Sorry Mike....sounds like there are a lot of memories to hold onto..

Prayers for healing and encouragement sent your way pal....

Humor heals. ......what trouble can I get in at an extended care facillity.....

Celebrate the life, don't mourn the loss.

The 'Bonker

So sorry he had to go, but he will live on in the great memories and and life lessons he shared with you while he was here. God bless.

Sorry to hear of the passing of your father Mike. Prayers for you and the family and enjoy all the great memories of the time you had together.

Top Bottom