Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

low 120s 8 point

W

wanab.c.

shot a 8 point that will just miss p&y today,over all very happy with it for a m.i. deer.Its been tough only the 3rd buck Ive seen this year.
GOOD LUCK !!

congrats, i got mine friday night and like you couldn't be happier. post a pic when you get time!

HI Muddy,
hope you dont mind I had a friend stitch hunt hard or go home on my jacket.Thats how us three boys were raised and I like the phrase.

hell i don't care, to be honest i got it from a guy i used to lift weights with. he would write "lift hard or go home" on the back of his lifting belt along with a bunch of other unmentionable stuff that i can't type here.
smile.gif
i then used to say that to teammates that i played ball with "play hard or go home" and now i have put it to better use as "hunt hard or go home". anyway, just to let you know i patented that saying and you each owe me $100 for borrowing it.
wink.gif

sure,I will be in loess hills area around nov15,depends on how soon I fill my tags in kansas and nebraska.
and youll show me some hot spots for 150-160 class deer, right.

sure i'll show you a spot for a 150 class buck, first i'll hand you a state map of iowa and let you pick where you want to go.
wink.gif
if i can just remember to drop the pictures in the mail so they can post them for me you can look at the pics and then try and find where i was.
grin.gif

I leave friday for 3-4 weeks when I get back and figure out how I have a few that I would like to post.

TB

i mailed TLH my photos today, hopefully he will get them posted tomorrow or thursday and i'll have them back by next monday.

Top Bottom