Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Lumenock users

SaskGuy

My wife picked me up 3 for our anniversary. I am not sure if they'll fit in my Axis 340 arrows. There were 3 diff't kinds yet none of them said for St-axis on the back. I got the ones that fit a .233" shaft but am not sure if they'll work. I hate to open one and maybe eat $15 if it doesn't fit.

I am going to have to do a lot better job dropping hints to my wife.

Had to laugh. The other day she asked me when to expect the first delivery from Cabelas, I told her that I haven't placed my order quite yet, but soon.

There should just be a staple in the pack and you can pry it open without damaging the wrapper.
But, I believe that lumenock should fit any arrow that uses the vers-nock system, or whatever its called.

I've learned that I need ones with an "x" nick. It appears the ones I have are on "h" nock. Internet, it helps out that's for sure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nacho</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wish they were legal here in ND...</div></div>

hoofline.gif

If I may ask, why are luminocks illegal in North Dakota?
nixweiss.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Details Here!&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; Join now and you are automatically entered into the 2008 Big Buck Contest!

11.jpg

Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.

I used a couple lumenocks last season and I'm pretty sure they're dead this year, I was tinkering with them about a month ago and neither turned on. I don't feel like spending $15 every season.

Top Bottom