Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

MATHEWS -->BOWTECH

T

tineseeker

Im thinking about selling my MQ1 and upgrading to a Bowtech allegence. Can any one who has shot a new Bowtech and a top end Mathews or Hoyt give me any insite on what they found when test shopping for the best bow out there (Pros/Cons)

Thanks

OH OH. Another Ford vs Chevy post. They're both high end bows. From what I've read and heard, the Bowtech is faster and the Mathews is quieter.

I shot both the Outback and Allegiance this spring before I decided to buy the outback. They were both a pleasure to shoot and I don't think you can go wrong with either one. Some will say Bowtech's strings are better (less likely to stretch) but I simply decided to buy from the bowtech dealer who has helped me put with my other bows in past years. Good luck and enjoy making the decision!

I will have to agree that Fords are noisy, But I've never head of them being fast!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I will have to agree that Fords are noisy, But I've never head of them being fast!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

must not have heard of Jack Rousch?

i shot the outback, switchback and allegiance. the mathews were a bit smoother on the draw, but the bowtech has the speed and power. mathews might have been a bit quieter, but a slower bow would be easier to quiet. handshock and vibration after the shot were both pretty close. bowtech is supposed to have better strings.
bottom line, is shoot them both, you can't go wrong with either one..........but the bowtech is better
grin.gif

Why is ti that when someone talkes about a couple of quality bows someone has to ruin it by throwing a Hoyt in the mix?????
smirk.gif

grin.gif
[ QUOTE ]
aren't ferraris over priced and WAAAAYY over rated??

[/ QUOTE ]

...and tiny and insignificant????

grin.gif
grin.gif

If there's a Pro shop in your area that is carrying ROSS bows you might want to try one of them as well. They are getting some fabulous reviews. I'm still waiting to try one out myself.

Top Bottom