Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mathews screw up

IADEERHUNTER

Came home from work today and found a box on my door step from Mathews, they sent me a new Swtichback by mistake...being the honest or stupid guy depends on your ethics, I called Mathews to ask why I had a new bow without ordering (the invoice had my name and address stating that the bow was a dealer bow for free) To find out that they typed in the wrong customer number and sent the switchback to me. After calling them and having mathews return my call via flunky they stated that they would send me a call tag to send it back to them. I have no problem sending the bow back becuase it was not mine to begin with but they did not even say thanks for being honest and contacting us to get this straightened out. May make me think about being honest the next time...big company screws up and they can not even say a little bit of thanks.

I here ya. Nothing like going into a store getting to much change and getting a funny look when you return it. I'm still a firm believer in what goes around comes around, you'll be rewarded for your good deed at some point. Maybe this season with a 200"er
laugh.gif

you did the right thing ,but new switch back how tempting
crazy.gif
had my eye on one for awhile now.

I respect a man with good character and you've certainly showed that you have it. Your honesty will be rewarded, even if it's nothing more than a good nights sleep.
waytogo.gif

You are to be commended. If Mathews won't thank you for your honesty, then we will. We need more men like you in the woods.

I agree. You resisted the tempation of dishonesty, which would have been tough. Thanks for being honest. We do need more people that do things like that.

They are gving those away as free boat anchors this year. Did'nt you get the TPX report? HAHAHA Had to get a little pay back from the other Hoyt post.

Good job - I have a lot of respect for you and what you did. It's obvious that you are not a politician.
grin.gif

Your honesty will be rewarded at some point; if not this world, then the next one.

I do hope you at least shot it a few times before sending it back!
evil.gif

Top Bottom