Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mathews Switchback XT

IAHDhunter

I'm looking to buy a used Switchback XT on ebay, and was just wondering if they have made any changes on the bow from 06-present. Thanks

This is hard for me.......

But if you were ever gonna buy a Mat... mat......math....eeeeewwwwwssss... The XT would be the only way to go!!!

PHEW.. that was tough!

Closet DAA, admit it.

I had the switchback and loved it. The XT is also a great bow. I didn't see enough difference when I shot it to justify buying the XT but it is a great bow.

The XT is the greatest bow ever manufactured......

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

good luck finding one used, as most Mathrews shooters dont sell thier bows...

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">T

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

They use them to start fires! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

i hate to do it, but i would agree with limb. you could probably find a better deal on a switchback, as opposed to an xt, as well. to clarify, i am NOT advocating that anyone should actually buy one, just stating what i think is the better of the switchbacks...and yes, i did shoot them booth....and bought a bowtech..........again

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The XT is the greatest bow ever manufactured......

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Hey how in the world did you get out?????

Back in your pen little sheep. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Thanks for all the input guys! Should of known it was cause some sort of debate. My good friend (Shadowpeople) and I shot the Switchback XT right along side the new hoyt Katera. Going into the shoot I was set on the Hoyt, afterwards.........different story to say the least! Anyway So in 06 they were just a switchback and not an XT? or have they always been the XT?

In 06 there was both the switch and switch XT the xt was new in 06 the original switch in 05. Same deal with the drenalin and the drenalin XT.

same bow, different ax 2 ax length.

I still want to shoot the guardian so you better not get your heart set on that switchback XT cuz from what I hear the guardian will break your heart.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> and I know of other brands.....................</div></div>

you do? can't say that i have heard of any. not any REAL ones anyhow

seriously, get out there and shoot them all. then buy what you like best.

I also think the XT is a great bow, my dad shoots it and it is super super quiet, maybe the quietest bow I have ever heard.

Like T-roy said shoot them all and see what you like, I personally love the new Diamonds, the Marquis is one sweet bow that is lightning fast, super quiet, and a great shooter. I have been shooting it a bit as my FIL bought one a few months back, wish I would have bought it instead of my Bowtech.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Teeroy, I got an 05 allegience I am wanted to part with!!

</div></div>

Oh My! You have to jump on that Teeroy. I'll start the bidding......do I here $100

now, re-read that, and remember andy's mom is a teacher...apparently not, an english teacher.

damn, an 05 ally was my break into bowtechs...i was shooting the one i had pretty well. i'll give you $50, and not pick on you, or PSE, or make any derogatory comments to you, or PSE, for 2008

LOL

It is a bowtech, so your pry not to far off, but I do have to say it might be worth a tad more! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

As far as spelling, I think we need an IW spell checker!!!

more than not picking on you for an entire year?!?!? i think YOU should pay ME $50 on top of that. kind of glad to see you aren't taking the deal....WAY too costly on my part, don't know what i was thinking with that offer. what with your future harvest pics of a meadowlark that you claim is a pheasant, a rooster pheasant that you claim is a peacock, a calico cat you claim to be a mountain lion, a 15 lb tabby cat you pass off as a coyote, a skunk you think is a striped wolverine, a coon you call a badger, and a stray yorkshire terrier, that you killed, because you thought it was an escaped tasmanian devil, that was stalking your wife.

yup, i dodged a bullet there......whew

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teeroy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">damn, an 05 ally was my break into bowtechs...i was shooting the one i had pretty well. I'll give you $50, </div></div>

Now I'm not sure what is funnier.....the fact that tee-roy said he shot well or the fact that he doesn't even think that his almighty brand of bow is worth more than $50. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

Top Bottom