Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mathews Z7 Xtreme thoughts

tlambert

PMA Member
I'm currently shooting a Drenalin and have a chance to purchase a used Z7 Xtreme. 60-70lb. They're asking $600 and he came down to $500. It comes with a QAD drop away rest, HHA sight, stabilizer, and 5 Easton da torch arrows. Looks to be in good shape
Sound like it's worth it?

Check on archerytalk.com you can get that bought everyday for that shipped . You can buy the newer models for a bit more too.

Love mine, that's not a bad price at all. I would grab it. I shot a Dxt before my extreme, and that was a great bow. Obvious upgrade imo after shooting them both.

I currently shoot the Z7 Extreme and like it so much that I have no plans to upgrade any time soon. The price seems fair, given everything that is included. Honestly I don't think you will be disappointed at all.

I've got an MQ1 I'd sell. It was my backup but the drenaline will be my backup now. The MQ1 is in good shape. Hasn't been shot but a few times since I put a string and cable on it. I'd have to check the draw length on it. It's a 70#.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom