Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mathews

JakeWym

Arrow Chucker
A friend of mine and I bought Switchbacks 3 years ago. Recently, the limbs cracked on both of our bows. We dropped them off at a dealer, limbs on both bows replaced at no cost...did not even have to pay a handling fee. Got to love companies that stand behind their products like that.
thumbsup.gif

Regardless of company, that always makes a guys day when things get covered for no charge.

How long did it take to get them replaced?

Weasel's cracked as well and Mathews overnighted the limbs and the dealer had it set up and ready to go the next afternoon. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I've said this before about other products, the best customer service is the one that you don't have to use. Engineer and produce a product well enough so the customer never has to expereience customer service.

Even though a company has great customer service wouldn't you rather not have to experience it?

Having said that, if you break something becuse of neglect, improper use or dumbness through no fault of the company that produced the prouct and they take care of you no questins asked, then that is indeed good customer service.

The 'Bonker

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even though a company has great customer service wouldn't you rather not have to experience it? </div></div>

Yes, but it happens.

Limbs crack on every brand. Like Limb said, it happens. If the big three didn't stand behind their products, they wouldn't be where they are today.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SmokePole</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Limbs crack on every brand. Like Limb said, it happens. If the big three didn't stand behind their products, they wouldn't be where they are today. </div></div>

very true and more often than not, damage happens due to consumer handling rather than defective material, however defects occasionally happen!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Limb Chicken</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How long did it take to get them replaced?

Weasel's cracked as well and Mathews overnighted the limbs and the dealer had it set up and ready to go the next afternoon. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>
It did happen to take about 1.5 weeks to get them fixed. Only because the guy who puts stuff back together was on vacation. Back in time to hunt turkeys is all I care about.

Top Bottom