Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Millennium stands

Oct-Lull

Looking to start adding these this year. M-25 or m-50. Wondering how much leveling the M-50 has, if its worth the extra coin? Then if anyone has an M-25 it seems they don't use the separate bracket? Do they only have chains?

I have 2 Millenium M25 hang on's and absolutley love both of them. They are not adjustable but they are by far the most comfortable hang on I have. I think the M100 with the sling style back and seat would be an amazing hang on for all day sits, but i do not have one......YET !

As for your question:

I have not used the M50 but Ive never had a problem getting my M25 into any tree so I dont see the extra $ being worth it.

My M25's only have ratchet straps, no chains. Im not sure what bracket you're refering to but my did not have any brackets to put on the tree.

I hunted with an outfitter last year and sat in both types. I preferred the 25 for half day hunts. The 50 was extremely comfortable but harder for me to stand up in because the seat sat so low.

They have a bracket you can prehang, then the stand slides on it. I see they list the seat height the same. I have one leaning tree is the only reason I was thinking of the adjustable. My Xop doesn't really adjust that much and its adjustable so maybe the m-50 isn't any better. Problem is I can't look at them in person. The new ones for 2015 have gone up in price too.

The 50 wont give you very much adjustment, some but not worth the extra money to me.
I just grabbed a handful of 25's at sheels for 70 bones a piece. I havnt put any together yet but im not forseeing any problems.
Im positive they arnt compatible with the tree bracket and i dont think they use a chain. Just straps, ill have to stick one together and post an update

The 50 wont give you very much adjustment, some but not worth the extra money to me.
I just grabbed a handful of 25's at sheels for 70 bones a piece. I havnt put any together yet but im not forseeing any problems.
Im positive they arnt compatible with the tree bracket and i dont think they use a chain. Just straps, ill have to stick one together and post an update

Don't care about the bracket anyway. Thanks for the info! I see the 2015 model on the website says chain and footrest included and has a chain in the picture. So I want to get the older model.

Last edited:
Alright fellas. I took all 5 out of the boxes.
I have no footrests, a ratchet strap for the top of the stand that has loops that go over two posts on the stand, and a cam buckle strap for the bottom. Not compatable with my brackets for the 100 or 150 but a great looking stand, looks identical to the first m50 i bought. Id go with the 25 over the 50.

So I received my 2015 m25 stands and am bummed. First off it has a chain and on a reasonable sized tree I have 1 link left. Then it has a single back post with a strap that goes over it and around the tree. If I tighten it it lifts the platform. Even with it right the platform has more side to side movement then I like. After many years of using Gorilla and Xop other than a great seat I am not sure I like it. Maybe I am doing something wrong. Should have tried last years model but the new one has a higher seat so I went that route. FYI.

Looking to start adding these this year. M-25 or m-50. Wondering how much leveling the M-50 has, if its worth the extra coin? Then if anyone has an M-25 it seems they don't use the separate bracket? Do they only have chains?

I personally think the M-50 is the cats meow. I love hunting out of mine and there is nothing more comfortable for those all day sits. There seems to be a lot of adjustment in both the seat and platform. I like the receiver straps so I can easily move it to other trees. Although it is big and bulky to carry and the seat swings when you carry it. But that is easily solved with a bungee cord. I highly recommend this model.

I got all sizes & use same brackets. No chains. I love the biggest ones they make. Sure- big $ but not bad if u think about it. Maybe the same price as lone wolf but comfy as heck. I'm too old for little crappy stands. Millennium, lone wolf & XOP are all i use now. Biggest platforms I can get & big seats. Can deal with any situation with those stands.

I got all sizes & use same brackets. No chains. I love the biggest ones they make. Sure- big $ but not bad if u think about it. Maybe the same price as lone wolf but comfy as heck. I'm too old for little crappy stands. Millennium, lone wolf & XOP are all i use now. Biggest platforms I can get & big seats. Can deal with any situation with those stands.

You can't beat the m100 or m150s. Find them on sale and buy a couple at a time.

Top Bottom