Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mineral ingredients

Great chart, thanks. Does N/A mean there wasn't any in the mix or the brand wouldn't say how much? Mossy Oaks doesn't have much stuff in it if N/A means "does not contain".

Thanks.

The 'Bonker

The N/A means they didn’t have that ingredient listed.....I have more brands around here that I have to add at some point, but I have noticed most are heavy salt and not much else.

I'm just guessing here, but I would buy something that is high in calcium without being real high in salt. Why? Well, I think the salt is what they are really after. With a real high salt content, they aren't going to lick that much before they have satisfied their needs. Thus, they would get less calcium than if they licked a long time on a low salt/high calcium source. Calcium is what is needed for bone growth. JMO

I have found that putting 50# out in the winter works very well. The snow and spring rains help it soak in with the soil. I've been doing it like that for the last 15 yrs and now I have a hole you could hide a truck in.

Top Bottom