Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mission Craze for sale

linger21

I have a Mission Craze for sale, it is fully equipped with 4 pin sight, stabilizer, whisker biscuit rest, peep, string loop, quiver, 6 beaman 500 arrows cut to 26 1/2", practice tips, brand new in the pack muzzy broadheads, and Tru Ball release. The bow is in Pink Camo and also the arrows have pink wraps. This would make a great starter bow for the wife, Girlfriend or daughter. It has been shot 12-15 times as the ex-wife didn't show interest in shooting. $450/ OBO, Traer, IA. text me with questions or call 319-404-1031

I have a Mission Craze for sale, it is fully equipped with 4 pin sight, stabilizer, whisker biscuit rest, peep, string loop, quiver, 6 beaman 500 arrows cut to 26 1/2", practice tips, brand new in the pack muzzy broadheads, and Tru Ball release. The bow is in Pink Camo and also the arrows have pink wraps. This would make a great starter bow for the wife, Girlfriend or daughter. It has been shot 12-15 times as the ex-wife didn't show interest in shooting. $450/ OBO, Traer, IA. text me with questions or call 319-404-1031

What is the minimum weight?

Top Bottom