Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mixed feelings

gundog870

Premium Platinum Member
The odds are pretty good that i will have to skip hunting this weekend to practices for the playoffs. I am not sure what to think but i did shoot a doe last weekend, so how greedy can a guy get. We're going to the playoffs!!!!!
grin.gif

Gundog, I know the feeling you are going through, when I was in High school we had a pretty good class as far as athletics go, by the time we were done with postseason football, basketball practice would start the next day. I always wished there was more time in there so that I could hunt more. But, now that I am all grown up, I realize that you have your whole life to hunt, so don't worry about not being able to hunt one weekend.

Congrats on the playoffs and goodluck.

adam

Go play ball 870 and enjoy every minute. I quit football my sophmore year so that I could hunt more and now I regret it. Once school is over your football career is pretty much over unless your collegite(sp?) material. You can hunt all you want the rest of your life like adamo said.
Good luck and lay some licks out there.

Good luck with the playoffs. Don't worry about the huntin, it'll be there when your done.

Ahh, what I wouldn't do... just to light up a ball carrier one more time.
smirk.gif

Gundog don't you think you should be studying rather than sitting in the library on the internet? There are more important things in life than hunting. Not many but a few. The deer will be there even when you are no longer playing ball.

I agree with bender. Education and school related activities come first. If my boys don't get good grades, they don't get the opportunity to play ball or hunt. The way the world and jobs are today, you will not get any where in life without an education. Enjoy while you have the chance.

[ QUOTE ]

Ahh, what I wouldn't do... just to light up a ball carrier one more time.
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear ya on that one... Just let me lace the pads up one more time!!
30570-chair.gif
Enjoy the time on the field while you can... time in the field will always be there.
waytogo.gif

All i gotta say about Waukon is they better be ready, because i know decorah is. At least this year the field won't be a swamp like it was at Waukon last year, because someone forgot to turn the sprinklers off.
blush.gif
grin.gif
Anyways Go Vikes!
grin.gif

Bowbendr you are nuts!! what do you mean studying!?~?~?~ i shouldnt be in school right now i should be out hunting!! prerut man. so did you shoot the big one yet?? im gunna this weekend you could come over and seee it if oyu want.
cool.gif
grin.gif

Top Bottom