Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Mo stompin!

Limb Chicken

Another great weekend smackin the geese! Bout time to get in the woods... Welll maybe another weekend in the cornfield...
evil.gif

26goose10-3.jpg

I about took out that many in one swoop this am with my truck...darn resident geese think they own the road near my neighbors. I think they will clear out when they see the dark green silverado coming again. I'd stop and take pics if I hit one but would look too much like intent there.
grin.gif

Chris - Yea, yea I'm gonna, I'm gonna...
grin.gif

Dirtball - second cut of rough hell that is the world famous crabgrass, clover fareways Iowa's goat tracks are know for...we put the blinds in the second cut...
evil.gif

Nope none so far this year...I am always lookin when they come back to make sure all of them have both feet...
grin.gif
It is a long season though and I never get tired of goose!
grin.gif

That a boy Limb!!!
blush.gif
I'll look at goose hunting pictures any day of the week. Me and some buddies tipped nine of them over last Thursay moring and we even got two kills on video, its awesome
peace.gif

let the little ones go limb!
grin.gif
we wacked 9 during the early metro hunt around des moines before school one day and we killed one saturday morning the 2nd. even saw a snow goose!!!!

huntn4life88

p.s. i'll try to post the pics of our honkers if i can figure it out

Hey limb we shot 7 all together on Sat. Just had a hard time getting them to commit to the field on Sat. morning. Sat. night was a diffrent story though, we had a group of 8 come in and we smoked 5 of them. Shot a pair after that. Grilled goose.......nothing like it.

Now you guys are talkin, I knew I had some waterfowl brotheren on this site...We had so many hutchies (cacklers) all over us. I personally think that they are a waist of a limit however the fella that shot them had a blast! Saturday morning they slid out the side on us all morning ended up with five however Sunday was a flat out smack down.
waytogo.gif

Top Bottom