Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

MOJO Outdoors Motion Turkey Decoys

blake

Life Member
MOJO Outdoors Introduces Motion Turkey Decoys

2054157.jpeg

MOJO Fan*Tom: MOJO introduces the ideal combination of effectiveness coupled with portability and ease of use with the new Fan*Tom (Fantom) which is a string-operated stake and frame, which raises and lowers a realistic looking gobbler fan. The MOJO Fan*Tom boils the turkey decoy down to only the essential, effective components: the tail fan and motion. It comes complete with the motion frame, ground stake, 100 feet of string and realistic gobbler fan.

2054159.jpeg

MOJO Tail Chaser: The most experienced turkey hunters know that (while it may not seem reasonable) a hunter can actually "hide" behind a single gobbler fan. To allow all hunters to use this innovative and proven technique, MOJO Introduces the TAIL CHASER, which is the only decoy made for the Tail Gunner and Turkey Fanner. The MOJO Tail Chaser allows you to clamp a tail fan to anything: Shotguns, bows, :confused: decoys, tree branches...anything you want a Tom to charge. The TAIL CHASER is the most effective "run and gun" product ever devised for turkey hunting.

You can see both the MOJO Fan*Tom and MOJO Tail Chaser in action at this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a7ibXFgqBz0

I am not affiliated with MoJo Outdoors and I am not receiving any compensation for this post.

That best turkey decoy is a load of bull. All they did was copy dave smith's jake decoy. I have read that numerous times over the past few months and it just seems wrong to me.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Yep couple out there now that look just like the DSD jake.

Sent using IW app

:D:D:D I could care less if they copied Dave's wife!!!!!!!!!!!! If it looks the same and works the same and is cheaper??????? Dave don't pay my bills!!!!! Bring it on!!!!!!!:way::way::way::way:

:D:D:D I could care less if they copied Dave's wife!!!!!!!!!!!! If it looks the same and works the same and is cheaper??????? Dave don't pay my bills!!!!! Bring it on!!!!!!!:way::way::way::way:

I bet China and Mexico Love you!!!! ;)

That best turkey decoy is a load of bull. All they did was copy dave smith's jake decoy. I have read that numerous times over the past few months and it just seems wrong to me.

I have to agree with you guys. I wonder how the patents work on the turkey decoys. :rolleyes:

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom