Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Monster KS buck

bowhunter23

Just thought I'd post some pics of a huge KS deer that was killed outside of Topeka. The lucky hunter was from MI and hunts about a mile from where one of my hunting buddy's ground lays. Not sure of the score or any other details but thought you'd like to see the pics.
KSBuck.jpg

KSBuck2.jpg

ksbuck3.jpg

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, that is a huuuuuge buck. They are gonna have to bolt that sucker into the wall to keep the mount from falling down all the time. I wonder how much a set of bone like that weighs.

grin.gif
Thats a monster! He's got a bald spot in between his antlers, wonder what thats from? Must be a really old deer!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Just thought I'd post some pics of a huge KS deer that was killed outside of Topeka. The lucky hunter was from MI and hunts about a mile from where one of my hunting buddy's ground lays.

[/ QUOTE ]Actually it was taken from the Kirwin public wildlife area in western Kansas by a Twin Lakes, Michigan hunter green scores 236. Tipi Taxidermy at Kensington has the head to mount. The hunter has hunted for eight years in Kansas first arrow he has fired.A good buddy of mine was hunting there when it was shot.My buddy seen this buck chasing a doe the day before.

Top Bottom