Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Monster Poached near Cannon Falls, MN

shooter72

Has anyone heard about a monster deer that was poached by Cannon Falls, Minnesota. I have heard that there is a picture of it floating around, however I have not seen it. Apparently, it was shot and taken into the taxidermist. The taxidermist then turned the person that shot it into the DNR when he noted that it was shot with a gun instead of bow and arrow. Seems like an interesting story.

That is a HUGE HUGE 8-point! Unfortunately, it gets said over and over: stupid "hunters" make the rest of the hunting population pay the price for their acts. These stories disgust me - hopefully the non-hunting population don't think every hunter acts this way. I'd be the first one to turn in someone that I knew was acting illegally in taking game. :mad:

Yep, absolute monster 8 point....

The story is the guy had already shot 2 deer prior to this one and did not tag either of them....one buck and a doe....when he shot the second buck some people that knew about the previous deer turned him in. Idiot.

Top Bottom