Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Monsters Under Pressure

Ghost

Life Member
Just for fun... You are a 5.5+ year old buck with a 200+ inch set of antlers.....

Where would you go and hide once you started hearing the slug guns booming on Saturday morning?
grin.gif

Lay down in the stocks of a picked corn field and NOT move...

or...

Lay down next to your old dog pens Ghost.

Your place Ghost, it appears to be a sanctuary for big deer yet no one is dragging them out of there.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Your place Ghost, it appears to be a sanctuary for big deer yet no one is dragging them out of there.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

blush.gif
OUCH!
blush.gif

Man Freddie...keep it above the belt!
frown.gif

A thick clump of crap out in the middle of no where so I could see everything coming at me. Or I could just use one of the many no hunting spots in iowa to run to. ie. all these refuge the DNR have and then complain that we have too many deer around there.

Out in the middle of a corn field on a hill that has a little low spot on top where no one can see me from the road but I can see you. Or just stand out where everyone can see me because im so old im tired of fighting the little bucks,carring this huge rack around all the time, and having to go into hiding year after year. Thats it!! I cant keep on running it time to face my enemies. Bring it on!! YOU DREW FIRST BLOOD!! I'M COMING TO GET YOU!
grin.gif
`

Out in the middle of a corn field on a hill that has a little low spot on top where no one can see me from the road but I can see you. Or just stand out where everyone can see me because im so old im tired of fighting the little bucks,carring this huge rack around all the time, and having to go into hiding year after year. Thats it!! I cant keep on running it time to face my enemies. Bring it on!! YOU DREW FIRST BLOOD!! I'M COMING TO GET YOU!
grin.gif
`
2guns.gif

I would take a two week nap in the middle of a 10 acre multifloral rose patch so snaggy that it stops the wind with it's thorns and so thick that light can't penetrate it. Surely I would hear the approaching whimpering hunter as he gets torn to shreds (though most hunters would just walk the edge).

I think i'd have to hide down in the side of a creek bank with steep banks on each side.....and not move, not matter what.......

I too would be in a weedy fencerow in the middle of some expansive ag fields. Lay there with my head down and soak up some nice sunshine. I have seen some of the best bucks of my life in just that scenario.

Swamp, CRP, Large Cornfield, or any form of F----r brush that is basically impenetrable
grin.gif

I'd be in a small windbreak of an abandoned farm place during the night and sneak out before sun-up to a nearby brushy terrace on a south-facing slope with good view of the surrounding area during the day. Oh, there's a picked cornfield between the two spots and the terrace has some snowmelt in the bottom in case I get thirsty!!

Top Bottom