Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Montezuma 3-D????????????

From what I have heard....the 3d is no more. Sad to say, to many blood, sweat, and yearly poison ivy treatments for this guy. Still was one of the best shoots in the state. I think back when your shooting sucked you still beat me....T-Roy....

266 out

damn, that sucks. one of the worst shooting days ever, for me, but yet one of the funnest days on a 3d course. i still suck, maybe not as bad as then...the 3 of us definately HAVE to meet up and shoot together again.

call it the 266 invitational

I'm game....which one of us carries the "pros" fancy shmancy folding chair/arrow quivers?

I hadn't heard they were doing away with the 3D. I just saw a poster in the Monte Casey's store advertising a shooting league that begins in May and runs through June.

Too bad they're not doing the course anymore. It was a fun shoot...but hard on the body and shafts!

Well that sucks!!!!!!!! That was a great course!!

Hey I'm game whenever you guys want to get together and shoot again. That had to be one of the funniest times shooting.

If the shoot continues on I really hope they replace the steel belted arrow stops behind the targets. Those were cause of one of the best internet feuds I've seen. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Top Bottom