Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

moon phase

Bowmadness

Don't know what the weather is doing in other parts of the state but only half moon tonight and cloudy skies. Throw in the rain snow mixture for the AM and I think we are gonna see a lot of movements. Just put a stand where I've been seeing a big buck from my other stand the last three times I've sat it and gonna try it out tomorrow morning. Hopefully it is finally my time. Weather is in my favor that's for sure.

I'm planning on doing my first all day tomorrow. Haven't had a chance yet this year. Movement has been a lot better in the last week or so than it has been all season. Hopefully I can catch a big guy cruising tomorrow. We'll see.

Goodluck to yah. For some reason my buddies haven't been seeing squat the last few days and they are hunting excellent spots. Seems like the deer aren't moving for some reason.

Sat all day yesterday, nothing in the morning (great spot) so moved to different location... was able to be around a BB dogging a doe and several 2.5 year old dogging another doe.. I think right now it may be "being in the right place at the right time".

I sat dark to dark today. Saw 3 or 4 in a picked cornfield through the trees before the sun came up and then a couple just before dark. I should of been done at 7:20 this morning, I had a definite shooter come in to 15 yards and I was at full draw waiting for him to get a little more broadside, he stopped and knew something was up and took off. I'm going to regret not taking the shot I think. Luckily he walked right by my trail cam at least, I'll try and get some pics up tomorrow night if theres any good ones of him.

I sat dark to dark today. Saw 3 or 4 in a picked cornfield through the trees before the sun came up and then a couple just before dark. I should of been done at 7:20 this morning, I had a definite shooter come in to 15 yards and I was at full draw waiting for him to get a little more broadside, he stopped and knew something was up and took off. I'm going to regret not taking the shot I think. Luckily he walked right by my trail cam at least, I'll try and get some pics up tomorrow night if theres any good ones of him.

I know how you feel, I have had a shooter at 40-20 yards in the last 5 days and he is always looking straight at me, behind a tree, or comes in at dark. Its getting fusturated but I will get him sometime.

Top Bottom