Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Moonshiners

sep0667

Land of the Whitetail
Does anyone watch this show? I have seen a couple episodes and am watching one now adn I find it funny how comical it seems. There is no way that these guys are actually doing all that and having it taped. The one dude walks around in overalls and not shirt under a straw hat, they drive around in the vechicle they use all over and the show has pictures of there shop and all this. In one episode the guy is teaching some 14/15 year old kid how to moonshine and its always the same guy trying to catch them. If it is real, catching them would be a peice of cake, and why would the Discovery channel just have all this on tv with millions of viewers on national tv and it be okay to film everything and show it on tv? I don't get it:confused:
I guess my point is there is no way it is real, which really takes away from being able to enjoy watching it IMO.

The guy in the straw hat doesnt make real moonshine on the show, same way larry the cable guy was able to make it on only in america, they leave out an ingredient that makes it alcohol, the cops are real though they really do catch people making moonshine.

Was down in North Carolina for the past week and had my first taste of REAL moonshine. WOW....dang strong!

Top Bottom