Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

More current Trail Cam Sticky??

Wondering if we can maybe get a new sticky for recommended trailcams?

Seems i hit the current one multiple times a year, and read about lots of outdated cams.

Im down to only a few good running m-80's, and they are basically unavailable now... Hasnt even been a year since i bought them.

What have you bought in the last year, and is your #1 pick, that is still available?

I bought my m-80's for $99 and love them, but other than the XT's, they arent available. And if they are, theyre like $130.

Haven't been shopping for cam's lately. I own a couple M-80's, what do you mean by they are unavailable? Love those camera's..

Bushnell Trophy Cam 8.0, these cameras are very solid and reliable. I got rid of all other types of cameras last year, besides a couple reconyx (which are expensive but #1 in my book).

I switched over to Reconyx last year and can't say enough about them. The money saved on batteries and the reliability is worth the extra cash up front. Only complaint it so many pictures to view ( but isn't that why we get trail cameras) their slogan "see what you've been missing". Its not marketing BS. I just checked a camera on memorial day weekend that was out since 1/8/12, it had 6823 pictures on it,with 46% battery life left and took about 20k pictures prior to that on the same set of batteries in sub 32 degree weather.

Haven't been shopping for cam's lately. I own a couple M-80's, what do you mean by they are unavailable? Love those camera's..

Any local stores now only have the M-80xd or xt etc... Like they pulled all the M-80's, renamed them and jacked the price up???? Did they actually address some issues with them & decide to ditch the model or what?

If they continue doing that sort of thing, everytime id go to buy id end up having to buy a different model. Went to pick up a couple m-80's, see theyre gone, so i left to do more research again.

Would love to switch to Reconyx, but never seem to plan far enough ahead, and all the sudden its time to replace one...

Maybe i should slow my gun buying down and get some good cams :rolleyes:

Just made a sticky for current trail cams and released the old one PM me if you want me to modify the questions, etc.

Bushnell trophy cams. Running 11 pf them, have had minimal problems and the ones that have had minor issues bushnell has handled quickly and usually without sending them in.

Kratz

Still going with the WGI x6c. Great solid camera, some pics come in blurry but for $99 bucks you really can't beat the picture quality and dependability.

Top Bottom