Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

morons not reading!

bjkpharmd

Pictures say it all.
Newest property in Washington county is being enjoyed by quite a few people not paying for it. Pi$$es me off.
2006_06240024.jpg

2006_06240023.jpg

What are they walking on your property to get to? I assume that is a trail you are showing us. Maybe it is the previous owner that allowed people to be on it and they dont know it sold. Had that problem on the ground my dad bought a few years back.

punji stick filled pits under that blown over grass will maybe cause them to think twice.

[ QUOTE ]
punji stick filled pits under that blown over grass will maybe cause them to think twice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your a hard man muddy!

Looks like that sign needs move about three or four feet to the left for starters, then I'm with Muddy. I have ZERO tolerence for trespassing. As you stated, you are not paying to own "public" ground. If moving the sign doesn't slow 'em down, and it is four wheelers, I'd drive some sixteen penny nails through a 2X4 and bury it so the nails stick up about three inches.
shocked.gif

This is the place south of Washington...,

I like the harrow idea, honest mistake it was left upside down. Not like a tripwire at chin height so I'm guessing less liability?

just throw a couple of sections on the left side of your sign. that way you know where it is and when they swerve around the sign they hit it.the next day you check the local tire shops to see who needed 4 tires repaired.It took me a bit to figure out the name "pharmer" but when i seen your dad on the tractor it hit me. He lives next to my dad jim.

[ QUOTE ]
Seems like a good spot for a well hidden trail camera...
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree Doubletree, get a pic of the idiot then he has no way of getting out of it. Make an example of him so the word gets out that you are a hard-ass and most people will stay clear. Word of mouth is good advertizing in a small town.
grin.gif

Top Bottom