Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Most beautiful print I've ever seen!!!!!!

Limb, why do you wear cheese ? I know my feet sometimes smell like cheese but I sure as heck don't rub it on them!!
grin.gif
Go Packers!! Let the insults start!!
frown.gif

Go Vikings! Win Twins! I still have my Homer Hankie from 1987 and I was in 7th grade at the time. I still have my autogrpahed postcard of Tom Brunanksi. The Vikings may be down but Viking fever won't die.

anyways....back to one of the other topics.

glasgowm--I have to stand by you on this one. Want to know why you see 12-year-old girls in the mall wearing hip-huggers and s1*++y underclothing sticking out the waistband? Women are being bombarded from a very young age with images that tell them such a thing is not only encouraged but expected by all levels of pop culture. It's not about "going to hell if you view". It's about making the right impact at a young age on a young woman with regards to what is right and what is proper for a respectable girl/woman. I don't care if you are direct descendent from the Mother Mary herself. You're still human and you are still pushed from all sides by society if you are a young woman to dress like a tramp and do what young (and older men) want you to do to satisfy their base inclinations.

Would I want my daughter (if I had children) to spend time viewing the "Racks" calendar? No. I wouldn't want that anymore than I would take a young girl into Hooters for wings.

This is an internet forum that, while available to the general public, is privately owned and operated (I'm guessing). I'm also guessing that the owners/operators of this website moderate it in a fashion that is designed to attract the greatest number of viewers and participants while remaining within the confines of the law and also the vision of the originators to fulfill its intent/purpose. Curtailment our ability to post whatever we want is not a violation of any "free speech" clause. I'm sure if a large enough group of people here wanted to be able to utilize the site with avatars turned "on" without being forced to cover the eyes of young boys and girls who may be watching, then I think things would change. Until then, we are left to censor our own computer screens.

Sorry to get all serious there. I'm just real big on having an appropriate impact on children from an early age. It's never too early to start but it certainly can be too late.

after reading this post, it's pretty apparent to me that i am the only loser who appreciates the cleveland browns! GO BROWNS!!!!! sometime within the next 150 years we will have a good year, i can just feel it!!!

Good choice glasgowm
waytogo.gif
Don't worry you know he's wrong,"Mistake By The Lake",not a chance!
jester.gif

Hey SplitG3, I was working at Art Modell's when he moved the Browns to Baltimore. That wasn't you that wrote all those nasty things on the Modell's moving boxes was it ?
grin.gif
STEELERS BITE !! GO PACKERS!!!

Bobcat you're a Cheesehead?
confused.gif
Sorry to hear that.Late score just in: Jax.28 Cheeseheads 25
evil.gif

Man PAHunter I saw that score, dang! Yeah I'm a cheesehead, our pastor at church whom I'm really fond of is from Sun Prairie, WI and a huge Packer fan, so I guess I felt sorry for him as he needed somebody on his side, because he takes a mountain of grief from the church members who are mostly either Bmore or PBurgh fans. I can't believe how close that PIT/NY score is,I thought Pittsburgh would just killem after what that lousy Baltimore team did to the Giants last week. Oh well theres always next year, gotta be positive! GO Packers !! Hope your season went well in Pa this year.

Bobcat

Just looked again at the print and if you look carefully you can see 3 Jacksonville defenders off on the right ready to pick another
evil.gif
evil.gif

Sorry cheeseheads, but ole' #4 must've had the blindfold on today
yay.gif

Go Vikes!!
waytogo.gif

NWBuck

Hey Tee-Roy, what happened to that record shattering touchdown that was supposed to happen this weekend??? No faith in the QB or what????? Just kidding. But as for the Packer Backers, Green Bay has made me alot of money this year "BY LOOSING" Ha,ha. Go EAGLES!!!!!!!

Limb,

If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I'd have sworn that center had a Vikings uniform on
grin.gif
Seen that kinda stuff lose a game for us way more often than win...

Any word on the fines for that cheap shot dog from the Jags?? It isn't often I get out of my chair to yell at a shot against the Pack, but I did on that one.

NWBuck

I almost hate to bring this post back into play but after the Vikings opened up a can of WOOPASS on the Packers today that's all Farve is going to be doing the rest of the Winter-staring out in the fields looking at deer! The Vikings live for another week!!! GO VIKINGS!!!!!
smile.gif

Top Bottom