Mount Poses?

Do you have a hard time deciding what to wear in the morning? :D

Just givin ya chit, is this your first "hanger" is that why the indecision, or did you have a bad experience in the past?

camo, I think your already confused because by the looks of it the 8 breiner posted and the 8 dedgeez posted looks to be mounted on the same form; (Meder semi-upright). One you said had too much turn and the other you said looks interesting. The angle of the pic, may be deceiving. I'd go with a meder semi-upright, you won't be disappointed as long as you have a good taxi (that is the ultimate decision of whether your trophy will look good) :way:

Do you have a hard time deciding what to wear in the morning? :D

Just givin ya chit, is this your first "hanger" is that why the indecision, or did you have a bad experience in the past?

Yes, this is my first mount. Lol It's pretty easy to jerk my chain. The deer I want mounted is in the Harvest forum.

^^ Really? Wow, talk about deceiving.... They should just take two pictures with one from a front view, the other from the turn view. (talking about magazines, posters, etc.)

Last edited:
Be careful with a semi upright unless you have at LEAST 8-9 foot ceilings otherwise your brisket will be at about your chest on the wall..

Wow, do you mind posting some pics? I'd like to see it.
I've never posted a pic so not sure if this will work

forum

forum

forum

I had a Matt Thompson form done last year, its my favorite mount I have. From the side view, he looks bad ass!
pedestal.jpg

I was looking at a catalog that had Matt Thompson's work. There were some good looking forms. That is a nice deer medicsnoke. Those are some crazy long brows.

Last edited:
Back