Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Muck boots

muddy

Why are these boots so awesome? I dont' think I've ever heard a bad thing about them other than a little spendy and that stick tites stick to them really bad.

I may be buying some new boots soon and just want to know what's so good about the Muck Boot Kool-Aid? My feet sweat regardless if I have flip flops on or what so that's the main reason my feet get cold. Anyone have sweaty stinky feet but still stay warm in Mucks?

Why are these boots so awesome? I dont' think I've ever heard a bad thing about them other than a little spendy and that stick tites stick to them really bad.

I may be buying some new boots soon and just want to know what's so good about the Muck Boot Kool-Aid? My feet sweat regardless if I have flip flops on or what so that's the main reason my feet get cold. Anyone have sweaty stinky feet but still stay warm in Mucks?

My feet sweat no matter what, then my feet get cold no matter what.
I have tried liner socks, 1800 gram boots, everything I can think of and still have the same problem.
I have not tried Muck Boots but my dad has a pair and loves them as far as comfort.

I like them for the comfort and ease to roll the top down. I leave the top rolled down quite a bit to keep things cool and then up when needed. I did just have a pair fail that was under a year old I will try to warranty them. Both soles splt badly and noticed crossing a creek as my feet got wet...

**Raises Hand** sweaty stinky feet here... Muck artic sport boots for me... merino wool liner socks and heavy wool socks over them... warm during late muzzy usually (4 hrs sitting at 0 still makes for cold feet) trying some boot blankets over them this season and see if I can last longer.

muck boots , merino wool socks . don`t know what so special about them. feet feel great not to hot , not to cold . mid 50`s to 60`s I wear light cotton socks, or my feet get to hot.

Mine are still going strong after 5 years now, agreed on the merino wool socks, can't beat them for some reason.

I bought a pair of the Field Blazers for early season and they are nice and comfy. The only thing that I noticed was the neoprene upper made my calves sweat like a mother. I have a pair of 2000 gram alpha burlys for later season.

As far as sweating feet go, I started spraying my feet with unscented, antiperspirant spray and it does cut down the sweat quite a bit. Wool and Polypropylene are a must also.

Ive had a pair of woody max pro elites for 5-6 yrs now and couldnt be happier. I do have a slight tear mid calve from fence and the sole is starting to seperate but have wore them all hunting season early and late for 5 yrs. Time for another pair! Just in time for Christmas.

I bought my Mucks this year on-line...got them for about 100 bucks. Love them so far. I did put a small hole in them, so I have to see about getting that fixed. Otherwise I couldn't be happier with them.

I bought 2 pair...the Woody Max for treestand hunting, and the upland version which is lighter weight pair I wear while pheasant hunting. Love both of them...very comfortable and durable so far. The Woody Max is a very warm boot, but I'll be honest, I left them at home in favor of the pac boots yesterday morning when it was single digits up here...

NWBuck

The Mickey Mouse military boots are by far the best I've found for keeping my feet warm. Last year after tromping around all day and getting my feet wet and sweaty. It was getting to be about time to go sit in the afternoon. I didn't have time to go back to the house and change socks and get my warmer boots. So my buddy (who was already tagged out) offered my his mickey mouse boots (the white ones). The temp was probably -3 to -10, I put these boots on with wet, sweaty and cold socks. I S**t you not, my feet were the only part of me that didn't get cold, not even close to being cold. IMO, they are worth way more than they cost!!

Go online and buy a pair of military mickey mouse boots. They look cumbersome but you will be surprised how easy they are to walk in. Most importantly your feet will not get cold. Bought mine for 50 bucks and they crush any 200 dollar plus hunting boot.

colemans.com, black mickey mouse boots with air vavle, $69. whites are $89. they even have a steel toe version. i used to work at the goodyear reatread plant, and the service manager RAVED about these things. i thought he was on crack, but from hours and temps he would get called out in, and what everybody on here says, i'm ready to pick up a pair

Top Bottom