Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Muck Boots

This was a thread on here not too long ago too, but I believe it ended up as a misunderstanding.

Actually they tried to make it appear that way but if you actually followed the story they were caught in a series of lies and attempts to cover up the situation. An honest apology would have probably saved them from the situation but they compounded matters and made them far worse by lying and trying to fool their customers. Complete lack of honesty and respect and they lost a lot of business because of it.

Actually they tried to make it appear that way but if you actually followed the story they were caught in a series of lies and attempts to cover up the situation. An honest apology would have probably saved them from the situation but they compounded matters and made them far worse by lying and trying to fool their customers. Complete lack of honesty and respect and they lost a lot of business because of it.

guess I didn't follow the whole story.

Anybody on here ever tried Mickey Mouse boots? People on ice fishing forums speak highly of them.

I have a buddy from the UP of MI. He does all day sits with his. He says the trick is to wear something else in and put them on after you get to the stand.(no sweating in them)

I wear my mickey mouse boots and wool socks late muzzle. Do pretty well until about -10 as long as my feet don't get sweaty on the way in.

death from above

Top Bottom