Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Muddy SR scores!

muddy

my dad shot his first deer with a bow in over 15 years this morning. 15 yards, pass through, went 60 yards and died in a creek. dad has had heart and eye problems the past 10 years and though that's not the main reason for keeping him out of the stand, they're big ones. he got a big ol ladder stand, some laser eye surgery, and a $100 pawn shop mathews bow... he made a vow to shoot the first deer that gave him a shot... he came through on his word. a nice fat spike that will eat very well. way to go DAD!!

411DAD2-med.JPG

411DAD_008-med.JPG

Congrat's to your dad Mudster...and a 100 dollar Mathew's...that's as much of a trophy as a good buck!
grin.gif
Many more hunting years to him.
CRITR

Congrats Barry!!!!! Bad Eyes or not, If you shoot deer anything like you shoot targets, I wouldn't want to be within 70 yards of you with a bow in your hand! Guys, this guy can flat shoot a bow! One of the best I've ever seen!

Give my congrats to your dad! I'd say he also got a heck of a buy on that Mathews.

I went to help and film my dad today. I took him to one of our better stands and set up the decoy. Unfortunately, a nice 10 pt. busted him moving when he was about 50 yards out
frown.gif

Awesome job, congratulations, MUDDY SR. It must be the week for dad's, my ole man shot a good one too
smile.gif

Looks like the ol man could still put a whoopin on ya there muddy! Tell him congrats for me...hopefully I'll be posting a pic of my dad and his harvest as soon as he whacks one.

Tomo

Top Bottom