Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Muddy sticks, if anyone is looking found a great deal

skyleralan

PMA Member
I bought a Muddy Bloodsport stand that I just got, but they have their sticks on clearance for $115 (for 4) and if you use this code: ALSCYBER

www.alssports.com

you will get an additional 10% off.

Just thought I would help fellow hunters out when I find a deal! Would be like $103, bucks and should get free shipping! That is super cheap, I wouldn't wait though, I got my Bloodsport stand ordered and quickly found out it was the last one!

Last edited:
I wish more guys would post deals when they find em. I would, but I never seem to find any. Thanks for sharing.

How much did you pay for the bloodsport? I can't decide between that and the lone wolf assault II. I already have 4 muddy sticks so thinking the bloodsport, I think the sticks hook up to the stand

Nvm just saw your other thread. Didn't see it at first on the IW app

You are gonna be upset when I tell you how good of a deal I got....$152, but had to pay bulk shipping, which was B.S. @$19, but still a good deal at $170 shipped. It is the original model though, which I am actually happy with. It is a little smaller weighs in closer to 11-12lbs also doesn't have the safety slide that goes over the cam lock.

I bought a Muddy Bloodsport stand that I just got, but they have their sticks on clearance for $115 (for 4) and if you use this code: ALSCYBER

www.alssports.com

you will get an additional 10% off.

Just thought I would help fellow hunters out when I find a deal! Would be like $103, bucks and should get free shipping! That is super cheap, I wouldn't wait though, I got my Bloodsport stand ordered and quickly found out it was the last one!

First off thanks for the heads up on a great deal! I ordered a set right away and they were just delivered. However they appear to be the sticks that were under recall last year! I have contacted Muddy so I will keep you posted.

Wow Muddy doesn't mess around! Took 4 minutes to get a reply. They are good to go just wanted everyone to be safe!

Yeah, I just realized that. Sorry for the dumb post.
Before I order these, what did Muddy say about them being the recalled version from last year?

Any way you could share that pic so I know what to look for? I went ahead and ordered them. Couldn't pass up a deal like this!

Do a google search on muddy climbing stick recall should be a link to muddy's site with pics of what to look for.

Good deal, glad I could help a few guys out! I just bought a set used, and I think they are the recalled version, but will use them until the end of season and then see if Muddy will replace them at that point. I weigh 165lbs so I am really not too worried regardless.

Top Bottom