Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

muddy treestands

Fulldrw

I have always used my lonewolf with sticks to hang and hunt but i find myself leaving it up sometimes and taking the stick downs thinking i will come back only to not come back for a couple of days. This leaves me with no mobile stand. I have been eyeballing the muddy stands because i feel that they have a pretty good price and have heard a lot of people mention them. My question is what is the difference between the muddy hunter pro and the muddy bloodsport? Looks to be the same stands with different paint and price. Anybody have any experience with either?

Thanks

The difference is the bloodsport straps to the tree with a rope system instead of the strap and ratchet strap system on the hunter stands. Similar to the way the muddy sticks attach to the tree. I think the base is also smaller on the bloodsport too. Go to youtube and search for muddy bloodsport and there is a nice video out there for it and the hunter stands..

Top Bottom