Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

multiple any sex bow tags

deerehunter

Has there ever been any discussions of the ability to have multiple any sex tags for bow season? I like the sounds of IL where you can have two any sex tags and you can use them whatever season you want. I was fortunate enough to take a buck last Friday and would love to have the opportunity to wait for another with bow instead of waiting until shotgun season.

I know it is a bit much, but buy a piece of ground and get a LOT for archery as well as a resident archery.

[ QUOTE ]
I know it is a bit much, but buy a piece of ground and get a LOT for archery as well as a resident archery.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you do as stated above and with what Muddy said You can actually have 3 any sex tags for bow.

Then get a doe tag during shotgun season and party hunt, work that system for all it's worth baby! Then shoot a bunch of does in certain city limits and state parks and draw buck tags the following year.

[ QUOTE ]
Then get a doe tag during shotgun season and party hunt, work that system for all it's worth baby! Then shoot a bunch of does in certain city limits and state parks and draw buck tags the following year.

[/ QUOTE ]

You would be screwed hunting with me because if you shoot a buck and a nice one at that you just shot me a wall hanger for the year
grin.gif

Just kidding, got a good point there also.

Better yet! Buy your self a video camera and change your last name to Drury and then the state will graciously give you the covetted Governer's Tag as well! Of course you may have to may have to do some buck growls to prove that you are a true Drury! Grr Baby! Very Grrrrrr!

[ QUOTE ]
get a late muzzleloader tag and use your bow.

[/ QUOTE ]
how can you shoot a deer in late season with your bow and put a muzzleloader tag on it?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
get a late muzzleloader tag and use your bow.

[/ QUOTE ]
how can you shoot a deer in late season with your bow and put a muzzleloader tag on it?

[/ QUOTE ]

During the Late Muzzleloader Season only you can use a muzzleloader, handgun, or a bow.

It's in the regs book where it shows the chart of seasons and legal weapons for each season. Page 26

Top Bottom