Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

MuzzHunter's 2004 Bow Buck

Liv4Rut

Hey guys, I just recieved this picture from my dad, of Muzzhunter's bow buck, that he shot last night on our farm
smile.gif
I will let him fill you guys in on the story, and congratulations clayton, and a heck of a great picture too!!!!
beerchug.gif

1005clayton-med.jpg

Thanks everyone for the replies. As you know I killed him on Tuesday. It was my first all day sit for the season. In the morning I seen a couple of small bucks and some does. Then during the middle of the day I seen a few does out wandering around, but no bucks. Then around 5:00 I spotted a small doe walking through a draw and I just happened to look behind her. That's when I spotted him just down the hill from the doe. He was following the doe. When he got up to her, she didn't want anything to do with him and ran out in front the stand. Then he went down in the draw for a minute, Then when he came out again he was headed right my way. He was grunting while he was walking towards the front of me. Then he walked behind a tree in front of me that's when I drew and he stepped out from behind a branch and I stopped him at about 20 yds. I settled my pin on him and let the arrow fly and it smoked him. He ran about 100 yds just over a little hill so I didn't see him go down. I was pumped when we found him. He is my biggest buck to date and my 2nd bow kill. He ended up scoring 121".

Top Bottom