Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My 2013 Target Buck Age/Score Guesses

pete

This guy looks to be only 3.5 by body size but really has some potential. What do you guys think?

11-hight1.jpg

11-hight2.jpg

11-hight3.jpg

11-hight6.jpg

11-hight5.jpg

11-hight4.jpg

11-hight9.jpg

11-hight8.jpg

11-hight7.jpg

11-hight10.jpg

155-157

I don't see him being 4 at ALL! Think he is 3 for sure. Even though I think that deer to be 3...I wouldn't hesitate to rip him this fall!

3 yr old... looks like he will gross 150ish give or take 3 inches either way... but Im terrible at judging...

Im thinkin his body size is throwing some of you on score...id agree he is 3...but id guess hes in the mid to upper 40s. Either way, with his frame and what hes already got going for him, hes obviously got all kinds of potential.

Im thinkin his body size is throwing some of you on score...id agree he is 3...but id guess hes in the mid to upper 40s. Either way, with his frame and what hes already got going for him, hes obviously got all kinds of potential.

Cool looking buck and I agree.:way:

Looooooooooong beams, great tine lenght, should start to add up fast! I have shot my share of small bodied mature buck.

3 all week and twice on Sunday :D Good looking 3 year old. Those are the kind you want on your farm for sure. He'll be a giant at 4 and 5 :way:

Holy smokers - if that dude sneaks by to maturity - whoa, what a monster!

12 times he walked within 30 yards of my stand last fall and everytime he got my heart racing! He had a split G2 not it broke during the rut.

He grew a little bit this year, already a damaged G3on his right side, will give him the pass this year again....I think???

11-hi51.jpg

11-hi52.jpg

11-hi53.jpg

Top Bottom