Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My 2014 blessing,

stringleech

PMA Member
picture.php

I must say first thank you to our God for letting me get back into the woods this fall. After what has been the most trying year of my life i didnt really even know tell Oct if I would be able to get back at it..Thanks for the prayers from guys in here and the blessing of our Lord I was able to get back there on Oct 31. i must say it wasnt the most impressive year ive had in Iowa as the deer sightings were few and far between with this guy being the 10th deer I saw from the stand. On the last day of my hunt with 15 minutes remaining he came out of the same flat that i have had my previous success on. He was headed to the picked corn but again fell victim to the "Can" at which point he turned and came right to me with the dreaded forward angle again. I was able to put a Rage 2 through him though and watched the blood spray as he ran off. Second blessing he came to the edge of about a 200 ft ravine and crashed as he started down it, instead of going all the way down he hung up on a small tree about 25 yards down. 3rd blessing was running into two guys at the parking lot who i met the night before who volunteered there time and cart to help me and Mike get the deer out.. I cant say enough thanks to those guys.. without there help i might still be there carting.. well again thanks for the prayers guys and i hope to get back to Iowa again in the future...sorry about the pic, had to get it off the phone and was getting late...

Top Bottom