Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My 2016 Halloween buck!

Awesome buck! I can actually count all 21 points in the picture. That's rare. Congratulations

Congrats on an absolute once in a lifetime deer... What a stud

You and the people like you are the reason I want to move to Iowa... passing up a 160!? In Missouri, hunters drool over a 115" 3 year old. Love seeing that type of QDM!

Congrats Son!!!!!! Ive seen some talk on this and other websites about youth hunting.. I will tell all this young man is a legit hardcore bowhunter!!!! Since he was 9 yrs old when he got his first turkey and his first doe in youth season he has been unstoppable. while missing a few nice bucks both in youth and bow seasons has been a true partner of mine in hunting. He has carried climbing stands miles in on his back sometimes at breakneck speed since he was 11 yrs old, in the past 2 seasons he even hunts mostly alone (except when having a youth tag per iowa law) He home schools so if hes not studying or working in the family business this kid is in the timber!!!! hes a fanatic shed hunter, helps me check cams, hang stands or something related to hunting almost daily. He invested his own money that he earned last summer with his own sweat to purchase 2000$ of his own gear. Including his own Matthews Halon. He shoots daily from practice tree stands or from a chair at 50 yards (simulating a blind).. I have personally saw him pass many 3 yr old bucks even when I told him to shoot if he wanted. He now has 4 bucks over PY minimum score. On september 30 he got a 164" mature 4 yr old we called John Deere, So he has 400 inches of antler and 3 deer in the freezer. I have hunted since 1977 and have had fairly decent success.. But this lad with zero corecion is a better shot, tracker and more patient in the woods than his old man. The only thing I have hard time getting him to do is sit his bow aside and use the muzzleloader. Starting on dec 19th he will set out to get his 3rd buck this season. No one deserves a buck like the one above. He was fortunate. We do not believe in luck. That was a mature giant whitetail, who met his match with a kid who loves to be outdoors watching what God has made more than playing video games or even sports. Since Tyler was 11 years old he has put more venison and turkey in the freezer than myself. Even taking turkeys now with his bow My other son suffers from severe Ccerebral Palsy. He cannot share these things with his Brother and Dad, I dont know if I could keep up with TWO boys like this guy! Congrats Tyler!!! Even your dad is amazed !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every moment spent with you was time well spent..

• Deleted by Gumdrop
  • Reason: Pic not load
Show…
Top Bottom