Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My Buck

Great looking buck... congratulations.
peace.gif

From everything I've heard it's VERY hard to hunt in Pike County because it's all under lease.
Curious, Was it a paid hunt or do you lease?
Hey, Great Buck from the Golden Triangle

Sorry guys for the long delay to reply. My only access to a computer is at work and I have been gone since last Thursday. So I will be brief with the story. I am hunting a late season bean field and the beans are really green. I see this buck come from the neighbors standing corn field to the beans. He is walking along our fence line about 150 yards away. There is a path in the beans from the farmer spraying his field. The buck walks to the path and walks right to me. I had a twenty yard shot and the rest is history. The buck rough gross scores 172 1/8 and nets 156. Thanks for all the words of encouragement.

Thanks for the story and comgrats again. Net score doesn't do him justice, he's awesome. It further reinforces my theory that the B&C scoring system is over rated, you'd be crazy to not shoot that buck, congrats again, super buck!!!

Top Bottom