Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My "cotton cam" pics (More pics added)

nannyslayer

I didn't use the same "cotton" as Lilasdad, the thought of that grosses me out. All I have to mess with is the little bottle. I am a firm believer in Code Blue standing estrus scents. I put a hunters specialties wick out with code blue on it, and there is a huge scrape under it now. I only had the camera on it for 2 days, and these are the pics I got.

ScrapePics001.jpg

ScrapePics003.jpg

ScrapePics009.jpg

ScrapePics007.jpg

ScrapePics006.jpg

Even got this stud on cam /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

ScrapePics017.jpg

Re: My "cotton cam" pics

Lot of activity for one night! Looks like you got yourself a plan. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Saskguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What kind of tree is that? Those look like seed pods. </div></div>

I believe it's a Locust.

honey locust to be exact

Neat pictures /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

If I read this right you are saying the scrape came after the scent. If that's the case, I'm fairly impressed. I quit using scents years ago due to a lack of results. If this works this well I may have to do a little trailcam test myself.

Yep, I put the scent and wick up, and the scrape followed. If there are any scents worth trying, code blue in my opinion is the one to try. Its exspensive, 35 bucks for an ounce of the stuff, but well worth it. I had some great encounters last year due to it and a drag line.

Great pix,

but that last one looks like he is on the down hill trek, not so scary anymore...

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gladiator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that the "Big 7" nanny?? Awesome stuff! Great pics </div></div>

Nope, just a little 7 point thats wondered on to the property.

hoofline.gif

Nice Photos Brian! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Details Here!&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; Join now and you are automatically entered into the 2008 Big Buck Contest!

11.jpg

Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is the big 7
</div></div>

oh, yeah...that looks familiar now!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I have some more pictures from the cotton cam. A couple of nice ones showed up. Also, the scrape has been tripled in size.

Top Bottom