Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

my dad is almost 70, and is still my teacher

shellie

my Dad is pushing 70, i have always shot a bow with no sights,with a finger release, and have been for the most part, real accurate, hunted that way since i was 17 ,he hadnt bow hunted for 30yrs, he purchased a new bow , put the peep site, with pin site and a release and went out this yr, shot his deer. Before this he always told me to up date and i never would, a friend of mine gave me one of his old bows, our draw lengths were the same, so i took it. i let it sit in my den for 1 yr without touching it.after shooting my dads with all the fancy stuff, i shot better than ever. i left that new bow at my dads, and he fixed it all up with all the bells and whistles, whisker biscut, peep, and surprisingly, i shot great.i cannot thank my Dad for all hes done for me, introducing me the the great sport of hunting when i was a young boy, as i have 2 boys , i hope they take the same interest. as you all know,being outdoors, enjoying what we do, is a mans solitude.its tradition.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iowabowtech</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great post! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>
thumbsup.gif

Top Bottom