Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My favorite doe photo

CamoMan

I got this trailcam photo last October. With the exception of a buck photo that I got about 60 yards from this location, this is my favorite photo so far. Not sure how the doe got so well centered before she tripped the camera, but it worked out well. Notice the injury on her back leg. This was before gun season, so it wasn't a bullet graze. Barb wire fence, maybe ? Looks like it was healing up okay.

Attachments

• 29811-Doe.jpg
    29811-Doe.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 157
That's a great photo! Here's my favorite.

Attachments

• 29818-Deer on the move2.jpg
    29818-Deer on the move2.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 174
Another doe action photo. The yearlings were pretty frisky.

Attachments

• 29852-Deer play.jpg
    29852-Deer play.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 167
These are great. Sometimes it is hard to contain the laughter when in a treestand. These pictures also remind me of what is important to me about bow hunting whitetails. It is images like this that are either captured with a camera or with the mind that keep me climbing into the stand every fall... a big buck or two doesn't hurt peaking the interest either...
evil.gif

Keep em coming!
peace.gif

Here is a pic of a doe I got with my digital last week, she was about ten yards away and I was just sitting on a four wheeler.

Attachments

• 29934-08070002.JPG
    29934-08070002.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 151
Great photos,
Heres mine, youll have to look close, but shes sticking her tongue out at me.

Attachments

• 29935-doe ton.jpg
    29935-doe ton.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 160
Oh man, it is really hard to hold back on that one Headgear!! Honest Honey I never ever did, no really
busted.gif

Hey Auggie, You forgot to tell them I had to hold her by her back leggs so you could take the pic! Just kidding had a blast!
2guns.gif

Ironwood! Haven't seen you on the site in a while, good to see you.

Don't tell me I'm the only poor sucker that has been asked the fatal question "so, was there anybody else?" In my book there is only one way to answer that question, "no body but you babe." The other bad question I hate is "honey do I look fat?" I don't care if she weighed 1000 pounds the answer would be "not a bit!" Geesh! What are they thinking when they ask that stuff! Talk about stress!

Top Bottom