Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My first nice buck!!

D

dunkin140

This is my first decent buck. I have had my chances at bigger bucks this year, but they just didn't go my way. I was sitting in stand w/out seeing anything until about 8:00am. That's when I saw this buck about 80 yards away. I grunted at him and he looked, but kept walking away, until he was out of sight. I immediatley got out my rattling antlers and lightly rattled for about 10 seconds. I saw movement and this buck was back on his way to my stand. He walked past my stand at 50yds. I did a doe bleat, and the next thing i know he was 20 yards away. I made a good shot and he went about 30 yards before falling over. GREAT FEELING! what do u guys think he will score? i dont' know how to score them. Even though he's not the biggest deer in the woods i'm still happy!
laugh.gif

I"m trying to figure out how to post a pic of him! haha, anyone want to tell me how?

Pretty easy. Go to the photo gallery and click on upload image or something. Then select the pic on your pc. Once it is uploaded successfully right click on the image and copy image location. Then go to your post and on the rick click on the IMAGE under INSTANT UBB CODE. Then hit control V on your keyboard.

Hope that helps.

Top Bottom